[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”15566″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Northern Areas Council is now conducting wider consultation throughout the community on the future shape of our Ayr St shopping and parking area.
Between now and mid-December council will be providing opportunities for people to view and ask questions about the proposed preliminary design for the area between the Bridge and Dunure Terrace, on Ayr St. The design seeks to resolve the high kerbs and make good to degraded footpaths while managing stormwater and providing all abilities access and parking close to shops. We want to know what you like and don’t like about the design.
To find that out, council is informing and inviting residents and other stakeholders to look at the proposals, ask questions about them and make submissions on any aspects you feel strongly about. If you like them well enough we’d like to hear that too. Your opportunities to find out more and make comment are through the following:
- Council will have a street stall in Ayr St at Irvine St on Saturday 21st November and Friday the 27th November for people to drop in and ask questions
- Four Information sessions will be conducted with council staff and consultant on dates to be confirmed. Watch your letter box for confirmation of these dates.
- Survey available by hard copy and online
- The full consultation document is available on line or to view at the council office remembering covid safety management is required in the office.
- You can write a letter or email about any aspects of the proposed design
- Emailed questions to email@example.com will be answered as promptly as practical
Please note that social distancing and other hygiene measures are required at all stages of the consultation consistent with Health SA advice.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]